Wednesday, February 9, 2011

o1. February 9th, 2011

Hi All =)

first off, id like to say if you LOVE the office you will ADORE parks & recreation. My boy toy lukey is off to write an exam but were going shopping when he comes back homee =) were gunna jazz up our apartment a bit more. you know beside the animal print living room ;-]

My dear friend Ioanna is moving to ottawa in like 6 days =( her fairwell party is friday, and it should be a blasty blast. Ill miss my first london friend :( first we are going to the sociable resturant #mein street, then off to mine and Lukas' place for a party.

who here lovess #LuluLemon <3333 I AM OBBSESSED I plan to share my obsession with you at a later date.

Here is one of my fav lulu head bands, its super cute and matches my luluboogie spandex ;)

xoxo ashleyann


No comments:

Post a Comment